Menu
Henrikno71
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: ultimate ooomph bundle

Hi I'm currently on the ultimate ooomph bundle but due to health and financial difficulties I can't afford this package not at this moment. I've tried phoning virgin got through after an hour and told that I cannot put the package like TV to the lowest package and then given an number just to be held for an hour again with no help I don't want to leave but I have so many health problems PTSD anxiety and depression. This is affecting my health as I have bills for electricity and gas, plus higher purchase on items so it's going to be difficult to pay £111 a month I only wach the occasional film to help me sleep then it's mostly Freeview. I don't want to leave as stated I just need a rest and the lowest package until I'm financially ok and better health wise any help is appreciated thanks Francis if I can't manage to pay then I will be in debt and have to leave I'm also a vulnerable customer.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Henrikno71
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: cannot afford current package

Hi I cannot afford the package I'm on due to ill health and financial difficulties I have tried calling and was sent a link to the community if I can't get help I'll have to leave it won't be to go to another company I've contacted other companies like buy now pay later And they have said that I don't have to pay for the installments for an item untill April until I'm financially better than now and better health aswell, not sure if virgin can sort something out but I realise that there will be 1000s of people who are in the same situation or worse any help is appreciated thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Henrikno71, 

I do apologise that you've been having some issues with your package, I can appreciate you're keen to change it. 

I've had a look into the back end of things and can see that since posting you have spoken to the team regarding this. 

Please let us know if you need any further help. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Henrikno71
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes I managed to get through last night I wasn't intending to leave just lower the package until I get myself back on my feet your colleague had to take away the film package and sports apart from Bt sport's so it's saved around £20 plus the ooomph bundle came with a sim card and your colleague had to take that away aswell I had asked him to do away with the bt sport's aswell but seemingly he can't for some reason to do with it being part of the maxit packages but he did say I can upgrade to the ooomph bundle when I find myself in a better situation thanks for your reply it's appreciated.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Henrikno71,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am glad to hear you have managed to make the needed changes to your package, once you are in the position and need it changing again please let us know. 

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Henrikno71
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but I just wanted no sports and films I only watch a film to fall asleep to due to PTSD and anxiety but apparently they can't but last January I was told that old and new customers can get the cheapest package due to some sort of thing that came in so old customers can get the same package as new customers as £98 for basically Freeview bt sport's is a bit much only wanted the lowest package available but it's hard to talk to your colleagues seems you can't downgrade much but can upgrade when you want. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update, we can't put through package changes over the forum sadly but the best team to speak to would be the retention's team over 150/0345 454 1111 options 1, 4 then 4.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Henrikno71
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

On the telephone it says it's busy because of covid check the community forum and I've been on this forum before And changed things, although the post was for retention but I don't see any subject area on this forum for retention when creating a new post. Thanks

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

That is because we don't deal with this on the forum, you would need to call on the number provided. 

We would recommend calling earlier in the day to avoid wait times. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos