Menu
Morelaga
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: i can't get through to anyone to cancel my contract

I'm the same trying to cancel my subscription,due to virgin not allowing me to update my contract with a deal that suits me they say it's because it's a new customer deal ,that I'm asking for ,why should that be a problem my subscription runs out in 30 days I'm not asking for it in a week of a new deal I'm asking for it at the end of my deal,also when a contract runs out why do virgin automatically carry it on at a higher price ,that should be the client option ,if a contract runs out it should just run out ,the client should not have to get frustrated upset and depressed ,for having to try try try try and try to contact virgin just to cancel the contract and in this day and age it's not funny, were dealing with life a virus,work and family ,virgin subscribers are having to deal with another virus (The Virgin Virus)  From a Very Disgruntled Virgin Customer 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: i can't get through to anyone to cancel my contract

Thanks for the post.

We cannot put through package changes over the forum but you can get through to cancellations on 150/0345 454 1111 options 1, 4 then 4.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos