Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re-book

Hello, Could you help me how can I re-book the service appointment at Virgin? It is impossible online, the live chat does not working, and no answer for phone calling.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Re-book

Is it one that’s currently scheduled?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No, I had an appointment, but there was a problem, they was here but they could not work.
This is why need new appointment.

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have they not rebooked the job?

What was the issue?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No, they didn't. They said I have to re-book online, but it is not working on the website, and the live chat does not working, and no answer for phone calling.

The problem was that they had to dig and I had no permission for digging from the landlord. But since then I got permission.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi suamk001

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Please give us a call on 150 // 0345 454 1111 and ask to be transferred to the Pre install team. They can take any documents from you regarding this and then look to rebook the slot

kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos