cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin Media has been removed as your payment method for Netflix; Netflix started charging me

Adnan-74
Joining in

Hi Martin,

I have also just received an email stating "Virgin Media has been removed as your payment method for Netflix". 

Can't access Netflix as it's stating it's suspended pending new payment details. I haven't changed anything on my current plan so I have no idea why this has happened.

Spoke to customer service, unfortunately they were not able to help other than say they will escalate. Could be up to 5 working days!!! Please can you help?

Regards

Adnan

3 REPLIES 3

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Adnan-74,

Thanks for Posting on the forums about this Netflix issue, I can see you've mentioned Martin like you were chatting with him in a previous post, but it seems I can't find the previous thread. 

Would you mind if we start over so that I can fully understand the situation and help as much as possible? 

What has happened? 🔎

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your time. So yesterday afternoon I received an email from Virgin media streaming services stating "Virgin Media has been removed as your payment method for Netflix".

I have no idea why this happened and when I tried to access my Netflix account it says it is suspended pending new payment details.

I called the customer service helpline but they were just as confused as I was. Unfortunately all they could do was to say the situation will be escalated and I should have it resolved but could take up to 5 days!

I would appreciate any help you can offer me to try and resolve this sooner. Thank you.

Thanks for coming back to me Adnan-74, 

I am sorry the faults team couldn't give you much of an answer, it sounds like they have raised an IT ticket so the back office IT team can investigate. 

Could you pop onto your Online Account for me please and see whether there is a button that either says "Activate Netflix" or "Subscribed" please? This will tell me a little more about what's going on.

Also, do you know whether it was standard Netflix or Premium?

Thanks,

Megan_L