cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Virgin Media Free Reward with sign up not recieved (43" LG Smart TV)

dbstoke
Joining in

This is exactly my issue, almost word for word.

Nowhere near good enough!

13 REPLIES 13

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dbstoke 👋,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you on board with us here.

I'm so sorry to hear you've not received your gift. 

What have Exertis advised you exactly? 

We have some info on our Gifts & Offers 👉 here that may help. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

dbstoke
Joining in

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me finding a copy of the immediate email Virgin send out when you very first press confirm the order online, as mine has dropped off my email inbox and now I can't find it.
I have found the pre-documents and my contract, but I'm looking for the summary bit that arrives immediately before that. 

The reason is, I've been having a drawn out issue receiving the Free TV welcome gift, and I can't find any record or correspondence about it, other than it being on there as it being part of my initial order.
The issue is apparently being looked at by the investigation team, so I'd like to have it ready if they come back to me about nothing on record.

Thanks
David

Hi @Ayisha_B, 

Thanks for the response.

I haven't been in touch with Exertis directly, this is all being discussed via the Virgin Media WhatsApp. 

I have been told that a delivery has been attempted twice, but I work from home so would've been here. However, there has been absolutely no contact made regarding a delivery, neither before or after any such attempt.
I have been told on 3 occasion that someone will get back to me in 24hrs, 48hrs, 72hrs...blah blah blah!! But still no contact.
I have been given an investigation ID, which is pretty useless as I'm told I can't contact this "investigation team" directly.
I;ve tried calling but I'm on hold waaaay to long, and its the same script everytime.

Had enough now, the Welcome Gift I'm entitled to was meant to be used with the new Virgin360 kit I agreed to sign up to, with a new TV in mind. 

David

Hi @dbstoke,

I'm going to pop you a PM so we can take a closer look into this for you.

Speak soon!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi @dbstoke,

Thanks so much for your time via PM.

I'm so happy I was able to help get this sorted for you and your order has now been delivered 😊

If you need assistance with anything else, please do let me know.

All the best and Happy New Year 🎇

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi there,

I'm having this same issue. I had the email from virginmediarewards@exertis.co.uk 13 days ago saying "Just to let you know, your free treat for joining Virgin Media will be dispatched tomorrow. It can take up to 72 hours for delivery, so please look out for a message from our courier partner, DHL." 

I've not heard anything at all from DHL and its not clear who best to contact. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Adam

Hi Adam,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you received an Email advising the TV is on the way within 72 hours however 13 days later you still haven't received it.

Have you checked all Email; folders to check you haven't received a tracking number?

Regards

Paul. 

Hi Paul, yes i've checked all folders, spam etc, unfortunately nothing to be found and no messages received via SMS

Hi @awmoore250505 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened and thank you for popping back to us. I'd be happy to take a closer look with you via a PM and I'll pop one across now.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.