Menu
judithsb
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to contact Virgin media - to cancel a contract I did not enter into

I cannot get to speak to the cancellation team either. I just get cut off whilst being transferred. There is no email address to use. This afternoon I got an email from webteam@virginmedia.com telling me about my new contract starting on 25th January which starts on 18 March.  Cost on page one is £31.48, but on the pdf attachment it is £52.60  Something wrong despite the fact that I never spoke to anyone about changing the contract.  Twice I got to speak to a person after 30 mins on hold. Both said they were putting me through and the next I hear is ‘The other person has cleared x 2’ then nothing.  Now trying for the third time but my advisor seems to have disappeared.  55mins14 seconds since I started this and I’m told that it’s done.  No talk of transferring me to the cancellation team.  Oh how happy I am  

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to contact Virgin media - to cancel a contract I did not enter into

Hi judithsb,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble trying to get through to us to discuss your account and package. Sadly, we are unable to help with package changes or cancellations from here - if you are looking to discuss any package changes with us, the best thing to do would be to text us on 0753 305 1809.

If you are looking to cancel, you would need to call us on 0345 454 1111 or write to us at Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG. I appreciate our lines are a lot busier than usual and we are truly sorry -  it's best to call us at around 8am if possible, as this is when our lines first open.

Let us know how it goes and if you need help with anything else.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos