cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TopCashback still awaiting payment from Virgin to pass to me after half a year....

Marco6
Joining in

This seems to be a recurring issue.

I signed up with Virgin through Topcashback 6 months ago. In my case everything has tracked fine and the payment is showing as confirmed by Virgin. However despite stats that show the average payment takes 15 weeks to come through I still haven’t received a payment 26 weeks later.

Not a great experience Virgin.

3 REPLIES 3

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Marco6

If the offer was from Top Cash Back then it would be them who would be responsible for fulfilling the payment if it was part of their offer.

What have they advised in regards to this when you have spoken to them?

Rob

Hi Rob

This seems to be a pretty standard response that you issue.

Let me try and make things a bit clearer for you...

I have taken out a contract with Virgin. Part of the deal stated that if I took out the contract through the Topcashback site Virgin would make a payment to Topcashback and Topcashback would then send me £130. Given this generous incentive I took the deal when I may not have done otherwise.

Here’s the information Topcashback have given me: Virgin have confirmed that my contract is live, Virgin have confirmed that a payment is due from them to Topcashback. Virgin have not made that payment. Usually it takes an average of 15 weeks for the whole process to take place and the person taking out the contract to receive the £130. In my case although Virgin have confirmed months ago that a payment is due from them to Topcashback to then pass on to me they have failed to make that payment despite acknowledging on 22nd December 2020 that we did have an agreement for them to provide fibre optic services and thus qualify for the £130 payment.

Topcashback are more than happy to honour their agreement with me as soon as you honour your agreement with them.

Hi Marco6,

I am really sorry to hear you are getting the run around and still haven't been able to get this resolved, this really isn't something we can deal with you would need to go back to them I am afraid.

I have had a look our end and cannot see any information around this on your account.

Regards

Paul.