cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TNT Sports Disappeared Mid Match

Bibb01
Tuning in

FYI you’ve not fixed this issue. I have also been sold a renewal of my package with no changes (except more expensive) only to been told I’ve now lost TNT. Considering I only really watch 2-3 channels and they’re all sports, this is quite impactful.

I’ve been a customer for over 10 years and to try and charge me more money to get back to why you sold me originally is really really poor guys. 

9 REPLIES 9

Bibb01
Tuning in

image.jpg

I don’t think this article on your website it accurate  

Bibb01
Tuning in

Did you get this sorted?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you primarily watch TNT Sports, you may be better off on the base Mixit package and adding TNT for £18/month rather than paying for Maxit as you have been thus far. Your alternative is to exercise statutory 14days cooling off to revert to your pre-existing package, and then renegotiate in full knowledge of the non-inclusivity of TNT Sports.

That news article you've screenshotted was correct at time of publication, and it's not the only PR on VM's site that is retrospectively inaccurate.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Bibb01
Tuning in

Why cannot find my comments on here? Surely they’ve not been deleted for saying you’re still doing the same thing?

Bibb01
Tuning in

Just happened to me too

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Bibb01 

It looks like you may have initially added your post to someone else's thread, but all your posts are now combined in this one.

Out of interest, what are the 2 or 3 other channels that you watch? If they're in the Mixit bundle, that may be your solution,

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey Bibb01, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I have taken a look and I can see you've spoke to the team did they manage to help at all with this? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No. Raised a complaint a week ago and not heard a thing. 
As a long standing customer, I have to comment that the service has gone south 

Hi Bibb01

I'm sorry to hear that. We do aim to resolve all complaints within 28 days, but I'll be more than happy to take a look personally and do my best to offer a resolution.

I've popped you over a PM.

Thanks,

Beth