KIRKBYLAD
Just joined

BEEN ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO ANSWER MY WHATS APP

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @KIRKBYLAD 

If you are just wanting to make a payment then you can use the dedicated automated payment line on 0800 064 3777. It’s available to use all day, every day.

Just make sure you have your account number and area reference number to hand. You can find these details at the top right hand corner of your bill.

If you have a billing query it would be best to call and speak to Billing  by calling 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

You can also text VM on 0753 305 1809 or speak to the team on WhatsApp (which you are currently on) but phone calls take priority and these methods can take 4 to 6 hours, probably longer at present due to the price increase emails..

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup it's not instant. It's better to call. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @KIRKBYLAD,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post. Sorry to hear that you've had some trouble getting in touch with our WhatsApp team and that you've been waiting for so long.

As advised by other Community members, the WhatsApp service is not instant, but the team will get in touch as soon as they can to assist.

Can you tell us a little more about why you're wanting to get in touch with our team and we'll do our best to assist or point you in the right direction.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs