cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Order not showing for upgrade broadband

Boyan1985
On our wavelength

i was offered Black Friday deal so I upgraded my speed on Saturday 25.11.23 from 250Mbps (360Mbps Volt) to 500Mbps (1Gbps Volt) for extra £5.32.. I only received confirmation email with order reference number but no other email, no new contract details, also nothing is showing in my orders on my account. Spoke to web chat tonight and they said they’ve received that order but I’m dubious somewhat due to been lied before by web chat advisors but not getting into details as it doesn’t relate to this issue but I got screenshots and WhatsApp msgs.. anyway is there a way to check my account and check if the order has actually been received and is processing (?!) I’ll attach a screenshot of tonight’s conversation with web chat confirming they got the order 

IMG_8896.png

15 REPLIES 15

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Boyan1985 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your deal, and we have split this post into its own thread so we can look individually into this with you. 

I can see the team have confirmed the order is received but I will pop a private message across now so we can double check this ourselves.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

ajmb100
Tuning in

I am seeing exactly the same. I signed up for the Black Friday upgrade, received the order confirmation email and pre-contract documents but am unable to find any reference to the upgrade on my account or in orders.

LukeT11
Tuning in

same...

Hi there @ajmb100 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the forums, it's great to have you in the community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are also facing an issue with your new deal we do ask that you create your own post in regards to issues so that we can look at this individually with you without the posts getting lost or confused. 

Can I ask when you made your order?

Still no resolution or an update (?!) 

LukeT11
Tuning in

@Boyan1985, looks like you're now getting ignored like the rest of us...

goslow
Alessandro Volta

For anyone experiencing a 'didn't-get-the-deal' issue with VM's recent ad campaigns, refer to the ASA info on misleading advertising

https://www.asa.org.uk/type/non_broadcast/code_section/03.html

Item 3.30 above seems to fit what has been described in many recent topics on here.

If VM fails to deliver the deals offered you could seek further guidance from the ASA

Boyan1985
On our wavelength

@LukeT11 I got a few PVT messages from forum team member @Ashleigh_C but only asked for details to access my account but no update or any resolution since yesterday… I mean is it that difficult to say is the order I placed there or not, can you see it or not (?!) the web chat person told me the order is there so we ll see what the team members say if they ever respond. I’m still 14 days within my cooling off period and my patience is wearing thin… 

Hey Boyan1985, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this. 

I can see you are in PM with my colleague, I am sure she will reach out when she  can do.

Its not an instant reply but she will get back to you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?