Menu
Jangove
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved = New Contract

I'm having the same problem!

The customer service team via the phone and email have been really poor in giving me an answer as to why I was signed up for a new contract after moving house in Feb - let alone why I wasn't informed my price would change 2 months in!

Really keen to get a resolution and some clarity!

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jangove, sorry to hear about the issues with your contract.

Just to confirm, did you speak with the Mover's team to arrange the transfer of your services to the new property? 

I'm unsure why your package cost would increase 2 months in if it was setup as a new contract - does the breakdown of your bills (viewable online virg.in/myVM) confirm the reason for the difference in cost? 

Tom 

0 Kudos
Jangove
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I originally spoke to the movers team via chat. They informed me I could transfer my existing package but I would have to sign up for another 12 months in order to complete the move.

The bill shows my original promotions I had, however they still have their original expiration date (May 21) from my original contract before I had moved.

truth be told, I don’t actually mind having the new contract but I was told the package and contract would be exactly the same, just with a new expiration date. Truth is my bill goes has now more than doubled for the remaining 10 months!

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm unsure about this Jangove, so would like to take a look and see what we can do to help - please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me when you can.

Tom 

0 Kudos