Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Logging in to My Virgin Media

hi im new customer and i have same problem signing in cant change password or anything i need to check my first payment bill 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

cant sign in parental control

can someone please contact me now as new customer cannot watch anything as of parental control as new customer what i can watch is now blocked cant access my account as says wrong password  cant view my bill wished had not gone with this **bleep** virgin media please get in touch with me to sort this out please 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

cant sign in

wished had not hav gone with this phoney company as you cant even sign in your account and the unnecessary problems that you don't have with other providers like surfing normal stuff is blocked cant do a thing about it if any provider is reading contact me and sort this **bleep** out now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant sign in

Rather than ranting, some more information would be helpful.

Cant login to where?

Have you disabled the child safe settings?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ash16,

Thank you for your post and welcome to forums, I know it can be frustrating when we do not reply, we are a community forum and our community will try to help as well as forum staff, so please reframe from posting multiple threads regarding the same issue.

I can help you with your issue I will drop you a private message asking for some details so keep an eye out for the purple envelope:)

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: cant sign in

well i cant even sign into my account which were problems is as new customer i think lots of people have same issue annoying was ok at  first when signing up 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

i has an issue as new customer could not sign in even though initially at first i could with my email username and password surprisingly found out when someone contacted me that there was an error in my email and said i was not registered. then i was told they put down wrong lettering in my email address anyway we got re registered gave them correct email address and was given new password and the error is sorted hopefully as can sign in now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update ash16 and glad to hear this has now been resolved.

If you need us again the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob

0 Kudos