Menu
Mariusz11
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I speak to a UK call centre?

Could anybody help me, how to contact with customer service? It is real Nightmare. I was calling on Monday and I spent 40 min. waiting for consultant.

When finally someone took a call it wasn't possible to understand the consultant because of english accent was unintelligible. During that call the lady I spoke to hung up on me.  Are  Virgin call centres in India?

Today I spent next 40 min. waiting fot connection with consultant and listning the music and finnaly the connection stoped. I am worring about my mobile bills by the way.

Maybe if someone see that the matter regards the contract break they don't take a calls?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post, Mariusz11,

Can you advise us what you are needing help with regarding your bills? Maybe we can help. We also keep detailed billing and payment history online here.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Mariusz11
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, have problem because my bills will increase from 25 pounds to 44 pounds from February .

And I can't contact with Virgin call center to leave Virgin because waiting time for connection is 3 hours

and I don't have time to spent  waiting in queue to consultant.

Sincerely

Marios

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You would need to call the team to cancel Marios - I am unaware of any 3 hour long queues. I would advise that it is best to call in the morning; 0345 454 1111. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Or alternatively, you can cancel in writing, as per the Terms & Conditions.  Obviously you'll need to use a recorded delivery postal service, but it avoids the misery of dealing with VM by telephone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
rossonomous
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos