Menu
davey345
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading package

I totally agree, i am on a 500Gb maxim package and to be honest it is a great package but i have recently split with my partner and wanted to downgrade my TV and take off sky cinema, i was told if i downgrade the TV and took off sky cinema it would go up to £105 a month, they scare you and rip you off when you try to leave and downgrade but over the past 2 years have been more than happy to upgrade me within hours when i have needed to change my package, well Virgin you can have the £72 a month until the end of my contract then you will lose this customer, the amount i pay should go down not up!!! and NO i'm  not signing a new contract to stay with you longer. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading package

@davey345 

The thread you've replied to is many months old, so I've moved your post to a new one.

Without knowing the specifics of your package, it's hard to pass any meaningful comment - but... the flip-side of multibuy & bundle discounts is that when you remove services and add-ons, the "per unit" price of the elements you retain, increases.

You can use the bundle builder page to play around with service combinations and see what the standard pricing is, that you should expect to pay.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos