cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Debt relief order in place and Virgin won't do anything about it!!!

kbrania
Joining in

I am having the exact same problem! For a company as big as Virgin to not be able to comprehend the laws of what a debt relief order entail, as well as their lack of understanding and compassion during a very stressful time is utterly deplorable! In addition, I paid my bill over a week ago and it is still not been deducted from my balance. I have gotten nowhere talking to the robots at the call centre. I have emailed the CEO to no avail. I have submitted a complaint which hasn’t done any good. My next step is to contact the papers because this company is shoddy beyond belief! 

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @kbrania 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for posting.

I'm sorry you have had a poor experience with the teams before but I would like to take a look into this with you further via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.