cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Credit File Amendment

Dillonhunt11
Joining in

Hi team 

I’ve recently payed off an outstanding balance of £40 on an account which is preventing me moving forward with my mortgage this has been a nightmare trying to get sorted, I’ve asked multiple times for a receipt or email confirmation of the payment so I can forward that onto my mortgage broker as that’s what he requires in order to move forward and no one at virgin seem to be able to get me an email confirmation or receipt of payment, I’m in desperate need of this confirmation from yourselves or it to be cleared as satisfied on my credit report as soon as possible. 

if someone from your team can help me that would be great. 

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Dillonhunt11 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced these issues and thank you again for your post, we have split this post so that we can look into this as an individual case with you.

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a PM, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.