Menu
pip1964
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bill

I had a similar experience in January, but I held on and negotiated a discount. However, my discount hasn't appeared on my bill, so I raised a complaint, only to find that my complaint has been deleted! I used to think VM customer service was ok...now I've completely changed my mind. It's diabolical!
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pip1964,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's been some confusion with your package pricing.

Complaints wouldn't disappear if raised correctly, I'm sorry there's an issue with it.

As this is to do with a package change, it's not something we're able to help with from here, if you can please call us on 150/ 0345 454 1111 the team will be more than happy to help.

Alternatively, you can also text us on +44753 305 1809.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
gme123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Be prepared to be put on hold for up to an hour, shocking support.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gme123,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I can see your original query was in regards to your price going up by £22.00, after having a look our end it looks like this may have been due to your current offer ending in the period the bill covered, I can also see that you have since spoken to us.

Did you manage to get this resolved? I appreciate you tried to call on a couple of occasions and didn't manage at that point, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos