cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account Renewal Upgrade Failed / Stuck

RayToTheNard
Joining in

I have this same issue how do I co tact someone I have been waiting days for a response via whatsapp

11 REPLIES 11

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RayToTheNard 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having the same issue. 

Can you confirm, how you signed up for your renewal and if you've received your contract summary sheet? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Via the myvirgin app and I have the pre contract documents 

Thank you for confirming this @RayToTheNard 

You will need to submit that you agree to the pre contract documents for the new package to be confirmed and actioned at our side. 

Please can you try submitting that you agree to the pre contract documents sent if this is still the case and this will be confirmed and actioned at our side. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Where do I agree? Happy to go ahead with the new contract but I cannot find anywhere to accept the agreement 

There will be a link in the email body where you received your CSS (Contract Summary Sheet) and other contract attachments that allows your to accept the contract through the email. 

If you've any questions regarding the deal contract you've received then there will also be direct contact information to discuss further with the team.

Here to help 🙂
Carley

The only link takes me to the page saying it's in progress and to come back later there are no other links 

Hello RayToTheNard.

Online upgrades especially contracts can take a while to go through.

I can take a look for you if you like. 

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the Logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello RayToTheNard
Thank you for your details.

Glad we have managed to get deal applied for you.

If you need anything else at all. Just pop back on here and we can see what we can do.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Gareth_L

ChrisBoydDavis
Joining in

Having similar issues trying to Renew my Contract online hoping one of the helpful team will be able to sort it for me.

Had email 11th September with offer “Renew Your Contract” (Contract ends 29th September) Followed link and accepted new Deal although did not receive confirmation email and No Outstanding Orders were showing in my Account. Checked Renew Link thou and it said “Your Order is on it’s way” after about 7 Days the Renew link disappeared and was then replaced on 21st September with a new Renew offer (Better than the Previous one) So again I accepted the new deal (Kept a screenshot and copies of Contract information & summary sheets this time) have tried to confirm with VM that this is being processed (Phoned Online Chat and Whatsapp) but all I get is them offering a different contract/deal at about 30% More and as I’ve just received another email telling me “There’s Still Time to Renew” I don’t hold out much hope that the other deal is being processed (Renewal Link and New email send me to the “Your Order is on It’s way Page)

ChrisBoydDavis_1-1695653014282.png

Thanks in Advance

Chris