Menu
Clare0363
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: £75 Amazon voucher

Another new customer who has to date not received the advertised £75 gift card (I opted for the £75 Amazon voucher)

I placed my order for Ultrafast Broadband M100 on 16th June 2021 so was within the offer period of 01/06/2021 - 27/06/2021

I was a new customer who had never previously had any Virgin Media package so fulfilled the offer criteria

I received an email with the CH reference number after placing my order

120 days was up 14th October and guess what? NO £75 VOUCHER RECEIVED

Was this a con to draw new customers in with no intention of sending the offer as advertised?

Has anyone actually ever received the £75 gift card/voucher?

How do I make a formal complaint?

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Clare0363, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the Amazon voucher not being issued, can you please confirm how you signed up for the services with Virgin Media? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Clare0363
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, through viginmedia com. Confirmation email back from webteam@virginmedia.com with the ten numbered CH order reference on 16th June.

0 Kudos
Clare0363
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I followed the link sent from  Giftcloud who I have also emailed to see where my gift card is.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Does the E-Mail advise you of a contact E-Mail for GiftCloud? 

If this is similar to another customers scenario, that I've dealt with recently, there are 17 Terms and Conditions stated within the E-Mail, with the final one advising;

Release of the gift card is the responsibility of Decision Technologies once authorised by Virgin Media, and cannot be redeemed from the provider directly. If you have any questions regarding the offer, please contact customer.service@broadbandchoices.co.uk

Have you been able to do this?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Clare0363
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes I had that email and contacted them on 28th October who said they would escalate it to the relevant 3rd party but nothing since which is why I messaged Virgin direct.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We would recommend that you drop them a follow up E-Mail to see where the voucher is.

Sadly we're not in a position to issue out these vouchers as they've come from a third party

I do sincerely hope that they're able to issue you the voucher as soon as possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos