Menu
Redminster
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rang to cancel but no confirmation in writing or email

I rang to cancel my contract before the deadline of 11th February due to the price rise, but didn't get a confirmation via email or post. I have checked my account details on myvirginmedia but there seems no notification that my cancellation request has been processed. 

Tried to ring again this morning but got a "we're too busy, please ring back in 2 hours" message.

I saw a post from Darkstar32 from last May where a Virgin Media employee was able to check the cancellation was processed.

Please can someone help me check?

Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Rang to cancel but no confirmation in writing or email

Hi Redminster,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion surrounding cancelling your account.

You wouldn't usually get a confirmation off the back of calling, can you confirm that you did speak to an agent to confirm cancellation?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Redminster
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I rang to cancel and spoke to an agent before Feb 11th. Couldn’t get through on the phone to confirm this yesterday.

The reason why I’m concerned the cancellation hasn’t been actioned is that there’s no indication in my account in myvirginmedia.

Please can you advise the contract cancellation is processing?

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upon looking into your account from your forum/community details I can see you've already spoken with the team over the phone 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos