Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Quidco rejected

So I Joined virgin media 6-7 months ago using Quidco as the offer was £125 cash back only now finding out apparently virgin have rejected my cash back and I feel like this is just Quidco either lying or virgin lying as I followed the link and did it exactly as you’re meant to. 

if a virgin representative could be in touch as everyone has been useless so far and I’m not happy feeling I have been scammed and don’t want to do business with a company who scam people

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Quidco rejected

This is between you and Quidco.

Quidco must advise you why you did not meet the requirements of their offer to you.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 13
Flag for a moderator

they said "the retailer isn't obliged to let us know the particular term not met on this ocastion"

I feel that both of them want to try and keep the money for themselves when i followed all T&C and its like drawing blood from a stone getting through to quidco. not a great impression of both companies to me and will have to think about going for a better company when my contract is up

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I would raise a complaint with Quidco.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 13
Flag for a moderator

I had already raised this is an issue and this is their new response. 

I understand how frustrating this is when a purchase does get declined and im really sorry about this we hate to see declines here just as much as our customers, unfortunately we are unable to challenge this again for you im sorry abut this as virgin media will only allow us to challenge them once per transaction.

I can also pass this over to my manger for you if you wish? I would just need a contact number and a time and day from monday that you would be available to take a call from her?Alternatively you can also raise a complaint through our complaints channel at complaints@quidco.com and they will also look into this for you.

I hope you do have a nice day and hope to hear back from you soon 

I have asked for their manager to call me and will be using their complaints channel as well

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Please let this thread knows what happens.

It is Quidco who made you this offer and, in my opinion, it is they that are responsible for explaining why you don’t match the requirements of their offer.

It’s all too easy to blame a third party.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Keep pushing and don’t give up either. They need to tell you why they haven’t fulfilled their offer.

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Having spoken to Quidco on the phone they advised they aren't informed as to what T&C wasn't meet on the purchase and that they can't get this information for me as the people they dealt with aren't contractually bound to provide this information to me all they could do for me is escalate this to the complaints team who will likely come out with the same rubbish and no body from Quidco will tell me anything.

Can virgin not tell me what T&C wasn't met and why it was declined to quidco?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 13
Flag for a moderator

The £125 cashback scheme is run by Quidco not by ourselves as @Ernie_C said above.

You would need to take this further with Quidco as they have rejected your cash back offer, unfortunately there is nothing that we can do from the Virgin Media side.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 13
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Although it won’t solve your situation, perhaps you can compare the terms of the offer to what you eventually received from Virgin Media?

Did you install exactly what the offer required?

Did you request an offer from Virgin Media on top of the offer from Quidco, as this is usually not allowed?

Use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos