cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick pay error

jenlee150
Joining in

Hi there. I recently moved house and took services with me. Ever since everything has changed over, I've not been able to pay my bill. Every time I attempt it on the web, it tells me:

Quick Pay
We are sorry but there is a problem with this service, please try again later.

Yes, I have cleared cache and cookies and tried three different browsers. I've been trying for weeks. I also cant use the app, it just sits on a spinning load page or tells me I need to be the main account holder to use it, which I am.

I really don't want to sit on the phone forever and DIRECT DEBIT IS NOT AN OPTION as we split the bill between 4 people in the house.

Virgin twitter told me to come here for help, so here I am. Fix your stuff?

6 REPLIES 6

Heber
Joining in

You may receive the following error when attempting to make a payment using Quick Pay in Quicken Bill Manager: "Quicken was unable to process your payment because [biller name] will not accept your [account type] account ending in [account number] as a method of payment.

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jenlee150,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you've had some issues making a payment.

Can I check with you, are you able to sign into your online account okay?

Alex_Rm

dunkers2k22
Tuning in

i have the same problem, i cant pay my bill, i get errors everytime i click pay now, i can log in fine, i can do everything else but pay my bill, ive cleared cach, deleted cookies, tried, chrome,firefox,opera,ie, and samsung internet and chrome on my phone and i still get the same errors, i cant pay my bill so i guess there gonna cut me off which i dont want.

Hi @dunkers2k22 thanks for your post and sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

We haven't received any feedback that this is an error with the website at this moment in time, but obviously you've tried a lot of different measures I would've advised previously - particularly clearing the cache and a different browser. Have you tried in Private mode too?

If the payment you require to make is urgent, we do have an automated line where you can do this over the phone too - the number is 150 / 0345 454 1111, options 1, 1 and 1 again!

I hope this helps and please let me know if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Really! Obviously you didn't read the posts. I've tried all browsers, cleared cache and cookies. Even tried 2 different browsers on my phone. As for anything else u shouldn't have to, I should be able just to log in and pay my bill.