Menu
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 51 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Re: QUIDCO cashback

As has been said above, you MUST sort this out with Quidco, not Virgin Media.

As you have received some money, Virgin Media must have confirmed that you installed and it’s now for Quidco to explain to you why you didn’t get the full amount.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
linuxbash
Tuning in
Message 52 of 54
Flag for a moderator

I used a cashback offer at TopCashBack again for Virgin Media installation. Unfortunately Virgin Media have been unable to give me a date for installation despite ordering the service in late January. I'm now told there is no ETA for when the service will be installed. Apparently the road needs to be dug up again as the plastic connection point was never installed outside the house. I don't understand why something like this was missed when the street was cabled.

Anyway TopCashBack have now come back to me after chasing Virgin Media and told me Virgin Media have declined my CashBack even though I still have an order open for my Virgin 300Mb service. Its hardly my fault this service hasn't been installed yet as I'm still waiting on Virgin. Thankfully I still have BT Fibre as it looks like I may be waiting a longggg time..

How can my cashback be denied by Virgin when I've signed up to be a Virgin customer? If they want to wait for the install date that's fine but don't deny the cashback while I sit here for a few months waiting for contractors to dig up the road. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 53 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi linuxbash,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this.

If further work is required to complete the installation then we would need to wait for that.

As this hasn't been installed yet we wouldn't be able to accept the cashback request. Once the installation has been completed we would be able to authorise a request that has been put through. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
nexus1972
Tuning in
Message 54 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Yeah also signed up with virgin via quidco and refused payout and thats for the full package.

When my contract is up in december I'm heading back to BT.

Virgin are charlatans and the posts here just confirm it. I'm going to be asking quidco why they still list virgin as obviously there is a problem here - and I'll be interested in their success rate vs other retailers.

0 Kudos