Menu
Bhav13
On our wavelength
Message 41 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Re: QUIDCO cashback

Hi Karen,

Thank you for the update.

Appears the other two members have now received their cashback and the offer has been fulfilled - thus only myself still awaiting to be paid the £250 cash back. 

As you would have seen and mentioned, i have PM you all the required proof, screenshots and emails. I expect my case to be resolved relatively soon as this has now gone on for a few months.

Kind regards,

Mr B Karsan

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 42 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bhav13

The issue is still being looked into for you and I'm glad our efforts have helped push through the other offers for the other two guys 🙂

Your offer is going to be recognised and paid to you. I have had confirmation of this. I am not sure when this will happen but it has been escalated and I am hoping it is before my return to work on thye 6th Nov as I am off after today for a week.

If this is still not sorted by the 6th please let me know and I'll continue to chase 🙂

Many thanks

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Bhav13
On our wavelength
Message 43 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

I hope you're well and had a good holiday.

I am yet to receive an update with regards to my cashback offer and thus am still awaiting for it to be resolved and paid.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Bhav

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 44 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bhav!

I'd like to say I had a lovely week off but I was also ill <sighs> I think bugs wait till you're ready for a break then hit you like a sack of potatoes 🙂

All better now though!

I'm sorry the Quidco offer has not yet processed. I'll chase this with Nat today for you and let you know what she says as soon as she gets back to me.

Take care and speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Sachafillo
Joining in
Message 45 of 54
Flag for a moderator

I’m having the exact same problem. I ordered a new phone with a £40 a month three year contact with virgin through Quidco and was supposed to get £120 cashback.

I’ve had the phone contract since 20th December and still no cashback- it’s not ev n showing in my tracked items. Just keep being fobbed off by Quidco that the claim is progressing but it’s been over two months and no further updates.

I also missed out on the friends and family cashback and there was another cashback deal on Topcashback.

This was my first and last experience using Quidco- I’m going to stick with Topcashback from now on as reliable.

Shocking service. If anyone from virgin reads this, I would appreciate contact to help me sort this out 

0 Kudos
Sachafillo
Joining in
Message 46 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi virgin - please can you reply to my post and let me know if/how this issue with My Quidco cashback can be resolved? 

0 Kudos
sparry71
On our wavelength
Message 47 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

I am not Virgin,  but I am the originator of this post. What I can say is I did eventually get my cashback after 4 and half months. What I will say is out of all the cashback sites I have used Quidco is by far the slowest at paying up and the personal customer service on this matter was non existent.

Virgin however were most helpful on getting it resolved. I would say from my experience it is most definitely Quidco you need to chase up via their website and raise a non tracked purchase issue.

Regards

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 48 of 54
Flag for a moderator

I would agree. Your ‘contract’ for this cashback is with Quidco, not Virgin Media.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
iqbal_h
Joining in
Message 49 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Karen_A i took out the £250 VIP bundle through quidco in June 2018 and it was tracking at £125. I got a confirmation a few days back to say £125 has been processed and is in my account now ready. Can you help me and check why I have £125 and not the full £250. Please let me know what information you need and i shall hopefully provide it all. Thanks

0 Kudos
iqbal_h
Joining in
Message 50 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Karen_A i took out the £250 VIP bundle through quidco in June 2018 and it was tracking at £125. I got a confirmation a few days back to say £125 has been processed and is in my account now ready. Can you help me and check why I have £125 and not the full £250. Please let me know what information you need and i shall hopefully provide it all. Thanks

0 Kudos