Menu
sparry71
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 54
Flag for a moderator

QUIDCO cashback

Hello,

Out of interest has anyone actually received cashback from QUIDCO for joining virgin through them ?

i'm starting to get annoyed with them as i turned down a friends virgin ref which would of been resolved by now

quidco fobbing me off with constant date changes of payouts and blaming virgin.

I have friends that also want to join virgin

0 Kudos
Bhav13
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Re: QUIDCO cashback

Hi, 

I joined Virgin Media Via Quidco (Cash back offer of £250) for signing up to the VIP Bundle. However having checked my account on Quidco, the cashback has been declined, even though Virgin media have official partnered up with Quidco and i have an official email from Virgin media that my cashback offer would not be affected and would be paid.

sparry71
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Same thing happened to me. Cashback declined. Virgin saying nothing to do with them And nothing more for them to do. So i raised a claim And quidco telling me they are waiting for Virgin to acknowledge and pay them before I get the cash back. ?? Looks like I will be going back to sky then....
Message 4 of 54
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello Sparry71 and thank you for joining our community,

I'm sorry to hear you're still waiting for your cashback from one of our partners.

I'm afraid these type of offers are dealt with entirely by the partner so it would be best to contact them if you have an queries.

You can find Quidco support here

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

sparry71
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, yeah they are the ones telling me they are waiting for Virgin. It's so annoying and if I'm honest slowing giving Virgin a bad name.
0 Kudos
Bhav13
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi Michael,

As per my last message, i to have contacted Quidco and they have ALSO informed me Virgin Media are the ones that have declined the cash back and will be contacting virgin media to raise a claim, yet when getting in touch with Virgin media, they inform me they have not declined anything on there end.

seems like a number of customers are experiencing the same issue and being mucked about by both organisations.

Both Companies have partnered up with one another and this issue needs resolving.

Quidco say Virgin have rejected - Virgin say they haven't and contact quidco. - What are customers suppose to do???? 

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 54
Flag for a moderator

You MUST deal with Quidco through their complaints and ADR process as necessary.

On this matter, you are their customer. It is their responsibility to explain clearly why you have not been paid, not just say Virgin Media declined your situation.

You should ask why you did not meet the terms of THEIR cashback offer.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Bhav13
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Please see Quidco responce

"unfortunately this has been declined form the retailer (Virgin) so I am very sorry. The retailers customer service team aren't trained on cashback related queries, as this is not their field we find they can tend to advise incorrectly. However if you can provide us with evidence they say the will pass us the cashback to send back on to you please send this over so we can look at this further.

"As I mentioned, the retailers customer service team aren't trained on cashback related queries so are highly likely to advise incorrectly. Please be assured this is being challenged through the appropriate channels and we do require you to allow this to process"

Bhav13
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Quidco

"Please be assured the T&C's are set by the retailer, as are the rates on the Quidco website. Cashback is a referral fee we get from the retailer after you have clicked through and made a sale from Quidco. Which we then pass on to you. The cashback doesn't come directly from Quidco. As per before, the retailers customer service team are not trained on cashback queries and I can see you have been advise incorrectly as this is not their field."

0 Kudos
sparry71
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 54
Flag for a moderator

That's exactly the response I got. If they were talking about my company like that and it wasn't true and using my company name I would chase it up. And get a legal team to block quidco from using and abusing my company name. But no. Virgin seem quite happy about it. Bizzare
0 Kudos