cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of return

Alison17
Joining in

I am getting bombarded by virgin media to return my old kit which was dropped off at one of their drop off points over a week ago.  I have receipt but can’t find anywhere to upload it and frankly have not got the time to hold on the telephone for over an hour. 

I also feel very mis sold with the new contract. I specifically stated I wanted the same package and was assured it would be them same. But it’s not and a particular channel had not been added. After a very stressful call I was told I had to pay extra for this channel which I am fuming about. Their answer was to raise a complaint but to date have been unable to resolve and I do not have spare hours every day trying to contact. Maybe this is a deliberate process ? 

so now I have a kit outstanding that I can prove was dropped off and an extra charge monthly for a channel l was assured should be included

feel totally mis sold and waiting now to have to fight I’m sure the kit charge 

1 REPLY 1

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Your topic needs to be in ‘Managing Your Account – Cable’ as VM staff don't usually reply here in ‘Community Natter’. A moderator or VIP might move it over for you.

If you have the posting receipt with the tracking number you are covered ref the equipment delivery. One of the VM forum team should be able to deal with it.

Ref the package mis-selling, 'missing' TV channels at renewal have been mentioned quite a lot on here recently (TNT sports has had a lot of mentions). The very similar sounding TV package names probably also help add to the VM 'confusion'.

Are you still within your 14 day cooling off period from when you renewed?