Menu
TWD103
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Proof of early termination charges

Hi

I recently terminated my contract early on May 10th before the renewal on 22nd June and require proof of early termination costs from Virgin that I can present to my new service provider for a subsidy as part of their offer. I received a notice of final payment, but this is not proof of an early termination cost. I would appreciate if anyone could help with how would I go about getting this please?

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Proof of early termination charges

The published rates are here

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services/early...

and you/your new provider can work them out depending on the dates/times involved. I believe the maximum fee is capped at £240.

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @TWD103,

Welcome back to our Community Forums. Thank you for your post and we're sorry to hear that you have left our services and are moving onto another provider.

As @goslow stated, any Early Disconnection Fees are capped at £240 when customers cancel within their contracted period. 

However, after locating your account, I can see that the Early Disconnection Fees have been outlined on one of your Final Bills. In order to discuss this further, I will send you a Private Message.

Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @TWD103,

Thank you for discussing this issue with me over Private Message.

I'm happy I was able to clear some details up for you.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with. 🙂

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos