cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional Offer Not Honoured

K1407
Joining in

Briefly here's my situation.

My original 18 month contract *promotional price* was due to end on September 28th & the price increase significantly. I received a new promotional offer via my Virgin media account dashboard (new 18 month contract, £34 month) on September 25th, I agreed to this & received the pre-contract documents via email the same day.

This morning (October 5th) I've had an email stating that my bill for this month is £57, obviously A) I've been billed too much or B) the new contract has not started, thus me being 'out of contract' & no longer obliged to continue using Virgin media as a provider.

I've read on the forums that this is not uncommon, so hopefully someone from the Virgin team could DM me to help iron this out.

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi K1407, 

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch and we're sorry to hear you've had some issues with re-contracting. 

Whenever you place an order online, it can take the back office teams up to 14 days to process this on the account. You'll get an order confirmation right away and then usually another email once the changes have been applied. 

In the meantime, your billing would continue as normal. Once the changes are made though, any time you've paid the higher price would automatically be credited back on the next bill. 

If after the 14 days, you've still not seen the changes made, pop back and let us know so we can take a closer look at things for you. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs