Menu
SaitenMar
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems with talking to VM on phone - Contract.

Hello,

I need some help, I've tried contacting Virgin Media regarding my contract and once I get through to talking to someone the phone conversation gets all muddled up and for some bizarre reason another conversation was happening in Indian I believe. I tried to talk to the chap but it sounds like some sort of connection problem and I ended up having to disconnect. Now I can't even get through to them due to being so busy which I understand but I can't say I was impressed. Basically my contract is up at this point and they are going to start charging me £47 (for the M200 Fibre Broadband) which I simply can't afford in the current climate. I was able to speak with him a little and the best offer I got was £41 which considering I was paying on £35 (and that's after my loyal customer discount ended). Appreciate prices do go up but I still need to speak with VM to tell them about ending my broadband services and looking elsewhere as their are cheaper deals. 

Does anyone have any tips on how to best get in contact with VM? The phone experience took forever and I'll still need to inform them that I'm leaving. Would appreciate any advice. 

0 Kudos
courtney666
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with talking to VM on phone - Contract.

I bet they would get in touch with YOU if you stopped paying.
0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope this will suspend the services and mark the default on your credit file. So don't do that
0 Kudos
SaitenMar
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi folks,

Going to try and get in touch with them again and hope it's a better experience. At this point I'm prepared to leave as I know I'll get a better deal elsewhere now. I get the feeling the customer representative didn't really care or that they don't care about keeping customers as much as maybe they once did, it's a shame to because the last time I renewed my contract with them they were very helpful. Anyway, not paying is a silly thing to do and would only hurts me. 

Will see what happens.

0 Kudos