cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with new contract.

uktigger
Tuning in

I've just lost the last 90 mins of my life after ringing 150!

I changed my contract on 25th July, but it still hasn't been actioned.

Any idea how to get this sorted.

Ringing 150 is just as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

I also need to change an email password (NOT MyVirginMedia password) and can't find anywhere to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi uktigger,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're agreed package has not been added to your account. 

As we do not deal with package changes or new contract deals from our community forums, can we ask how you agreed this deal.

Was it over the phone with an agent or we're you sent an email with a new package deal?

We normally advise to contact our team, to discuss any new contract deals, but as you have already done this without success, we would be willing to investigate this matter further for you.

Can you advise us how you agreed the new deal and we can take it from there.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Thanks for looking into this.

Initially, i was out of contract, so this was an offer which came up via myvirginmedia, which I selcted.

Following that, I received the contract summary sheet with details of my new contract and price and an order number via email.

Thanks for coming back to us uktigger, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L