Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with leaving Virgin media

I am sorry if you are not happy with this process, if you would of cancelled your direct debit early we would of simply sent you a bill with the remauining balance as a lot of people do this.

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 12 of 15
Flag for a moderator

This all sounds very poor, particularly the length of time to get a refund. No excuse for sending me it by cheque either in this day and age, when they have your account details. Presumably they hope you won't pay it in. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 13 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Really? Usually companies tell you not to cancel DDs and they'll adjust payments/cancel themselves. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 14 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yes, That's exactly what I was told when I phoned to tell them I was moving.

It seems they don't really care about customer service if you're leaving, but fail to realise you could still be a future customer. In my case I left Virgin as we were moving temporarily to an area without cable. I'm not sure we'll go back to virgin  we now whenreturn to a cabled area.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry you feel this way mismit but do keep us posted as my colleague has advised if you've not received the refund in the timescales mentioned. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos