Menu
amyvous
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problems upgrading package

Trying to upgrade our VM package online. Currently have 350 broadband only for £36.99pm and in the exclusive offers page in my account it says I can upgrade to the “mix bundle” for an extra £3.01pm (£40pm for 18 months) to add Tv to our package... when I go through the steps to upgrade it tells me at the end it will be £59pm instead. Tried for days to speak to somebody on phone or web chat, occasionally get through to a person on web chat and then get passed along just for them to either leave the chat or it timeout. Can somebody look into it for us?

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems upgrading package

Account changes are not handled through this forum as its not a direct method of customer service I would suggest either calling at 8am.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
markal1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Got exactly the same problem. 

Dont bother calling as you will spend hour on the phone, just to be past from pillar to post.

Absolute shambles 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi amyvous,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for your post and many apologies for our delayed response, we are very busy at the moment.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a lot of trouble trying to change your package. I appreciate it's been a while since your post so I hope you've been able to get things sorted, however if not, the best thing to do would be to text us on 0753 305 1809 and our team will be able to help you from there.  As JitteryPinger has advised, we aren't able to help with package changes from here, I'm afraid.

If you need help with anything else just let us know.

Beth

0 Kudos