Menu
IntroRich
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Problems getting in touch about moving

I am moving home in 2 months. I know the property previously had Virgin TV, there is a cable through the wall but not connection box. I also run my business from home, so keen to ensure my broadband is sorted before moving date. Cannot raise anyone via online chat, twice opened a dialogue box, but no response after answering the basic questions (waited for over 2 hours both times).

Customer Service phone line continually asks to ring back later

Have now raised a complaint, as this seemed the only way to get a response.

Any advice please?

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems getting in touch about moving

HI IntroRich,

Thanks for your post, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with movers, is this a residential or business account you are taking with you?

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
IntroRich
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie,

It's only registered as a residential account

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us.

Please see here for further help

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
IntroRich
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

have tried the chat facility 4 times now. Each time I have gone through the basic questions and waited for an agent. Each time (after at least 1 hour) I have had no response.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to arrange your move with us yet @IntroRich.

Unfortunately we cannot look into moving requests and package changes from the forums. Please could you send a text message to our team on 0753 305 1809 and we can look into this further for you. Please be aware that this isn't an instant response service but the team will be with you as quickly as possible.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
IntroRich
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Steven. Over the past month or so I have tried svereal times via chat, phone lines and now text. Zero success. Text is now telling me waiting time is 8 hours. This is just unacceptable. I have been a Virgin customer (and Telewest before that) for many years and it is essential that my service is uninterrupted when I move next month. I am seriously considering moving suppliers. I simply need to book an engineer ASAP.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi IntroRich,

I am really sorry that you haven't been able to get this sorted with the team. Have you been able to speak with us via our chat function online since Wednesday?

We'd love to help further from here but sadly we cannot process home moves from the Community Forums, so I'm afraid I can only ask that you please try calling us or using our messaging function again and an agent will get back to you as soon as they can.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos