Menu
ACranston
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problems Registering My Virgin Media account

I have tried repeatedly over the last year or so to register for a My Virgin Media account so I can set up a direct debit on my account rather than having to pay manually every month through Quickpay or over the phone. Every single time I try to register I get an error message. I called about this when I first joined Virgin about a year and a half ago - they weren't able to help and told me to wait a few days and try again. Needless to say that didn't work, nor any of the other times I've tried to register. Getting slightly fed up because without a direct debit in place I'll occasionally forget to pay a bill and get slapped with a late charge. Has anyone had the same problem about not being able to register and is there a solution?

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems Registering My Virgin Media account

You might get more traffic on this post if you post it on the Manage Your Account section of the forums.. 

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems Registering My Virgin Media account

Hey @ACranston,

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've had whilst trying to create your online account with us.

I can take a look into this for you but we would need to do this via a private message, so that we can confirm your details and pass account security.

I will drop a private message over in a moment.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos