Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problem with upgrade order

Hi,

We recently used the online upgrade system to order an increase in our broadband speed. My wife received an email the next day saying that there was a problem with the information and we needed to phone up to sort it so the order can be completed.

We have tried to phone but the system just tells us the call centres are closed, then cuts us off.

Any suggestions on how to supply the information?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with upgrade order

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok, I've tried going through the on line chat a few times and the answer bot just keeps giving me the same link to upgrades and services then terminates the conversation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still unable to get through to any department to find out what extra information is required to complete the broadband upgrade. I understand that Virgin has very few people working ATM, but what was the point of sending a "do not reply" email asking us to phone them if the phone lines are not manned? The live chat still refuses to co-operate and ends the conversation after asking a few questions.

Is there an email address I can use to make contact with the upgrade department so I can resolve the issue with my order?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Seabee105, 

If you type LIVE PERSON at the start of the text conversation the bot will surpass triage questions and pop you through to an agent. The bot may ask personal or account information to help the agent when they come into the conversation. 

I hope you get this sorted soon.

Megan_L