Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem with Broadband account

So I have had a Virgin broadband account for about 7 months now, and I regularly get emails from them through to my email address, including bill summary's and such. Now when I've logged into my Virgin broadband account, it says that I don't have any membership with them, I think it may be something to do with having a previous account under a different address but I'm not sure what to do, can anybody help or suggest something? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with Broadband account

Hi Bradley-94,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thanks for posting.

Were you previously a customer of ours and have recently changed your account with us? It may be that your details are still under the old account if that is the case.

Are you using the same email address or is it a brand new email that has never been used on your Virgin online account?

Can you give us more information as to what happens such as whether there are any error messages?

Sorry for asking a lot of questions but the more information we have will help us to help you.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Lisa,

yes I’ve previously been a member of virgin broadband at a different address, I also used the same email address that I have used for my new one, there are no error messages, when I sign in it just says I am no longer a member and my account has been closed, but I still receive bills to my email monthly for my current package. I know it’s for my current package because they were both different packages that I have got. 

now it’s been saying I’m no longer a member when I sign in for months but my internet has always worked so I’m not sure what’s happening 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

As this is an issue with personal details we'll need to take this to a private message to get some details so we can investigate further for you.

If you could please respond to my private message by going to the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos