Menu
grizzledbear
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problem registering

Need some assistance to open my new Virgin Media Account, my broadband was set up yesterday but I seem to have the same problems that many others on this forum have had, I have tried 2 email addresses, 2 browsers, 1 app, I get told my password is strong ( 1 capital, 3 numbers + 6 lower case).

I even tried with a new virgin email but got the same result after the Choose Websafe Settings page & continue button I get the same message as everyone else at this stage which is unable to set up your account at this time try again later but after reading the posts on here I won't hold my breath, can some of you moderaters help?

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem registering

Hi @grizzledbear,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced when trying to register your account.

Can I confirm whether the issue has continued today? Also, have you ever held an account with us in the past?

Many thanks, 

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
grizzledbear
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Molly, yes the issue is just the same today & no I have never had a Virgin account before.
0 Kudos
grizzledbear
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Molly, made a quick reply, first time on here so not sure how it all works so now tried just reply, I can confirm the issue is still the same and no I haven't had an account before and to be honest if Virgin can't even set up an easy way to open an account I don't think I will have one much longer I may just cancel after reading all the problems people have had on here while still in my cooling off period, I hope you can help to find out what the issue is.

Regards grizzledbear

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @grizzledbear,

Many thanks for your response and apologies for the delay while we looked into this.

There does appear to be a broader issue currently with the account registration page which we have now raised a ticket for. This is under investigation and we will update once we know more.

Apologies for the inconvenience of this for now, 

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos