Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Problem logging into account to change banking details

HI there, 

My mother in law is Virgin Media customer for TV, phone and mobile. She not very tech savy and so has asked me to raise this query for her. She recently got divorced and is trying to change the banking payment details from her old joint account to her new account. We've tried to log on to her account using her email address and password but it says she a secondary account holder. We tried using her ex husbands email address and password (he no longer uses the Virgin account and it will be deleted once we can sort the payment side out) but it says he's also a secondary user. There does appear to be another email address that no one uses that we assume was set up when the Virgin account was first set up but no one knows what the password is for it. We tried resetting the password using the most recent bill details but it won't accept them. My mother in law has always looked after the account and the bills have her name as the addressee.

She's tried ringing Virgin but has been unable to get through to them due to the reduced service dut to the virus. 

Does anyone have any suggestions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem logging into account to change banking details

Sorry to hear of the issues with your mother in laws banking details. I can look into this for you and get this sorted but would need to send over a private message to you.

I will pop this over in a minute and we can look into this further for you. You will need to be able to pass data protection on her behalf to enable us to look into this.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos