Menu
tstant
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Problem Creating VM Account (broadband) - Please Help

Hi,

I am receiving the error message "We are not able to set up your Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later" etc when attempting to create an account to manage my stuff online. This seems to be related to the fact that I haven't had any direct debits collected for this account since it was created late last year, despite getting the occasional email warning me that a payment will be collected.

Phone support and the tech team were unable to help and I can't raise a complaint because, yup, I have an account to register the complaint with. I note that this question has been asked before and moderators have tended to respond with a DM so I'd really appreciate some assistance.

0 Kudos
tstant
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem Creating VM Account (broadband) - Please Help

I really need some help with this.

I am in the absurd position of having a Virgin media account that I can in no way access. Customer services can not pass me through security, the technical team can not open my account and told me to try again in a few days (!). I can't raise a complaint because this requires an account. I work as a psychotherapist and am having to cancel sessions with vulnerable people because my connection, upon which I depend completely to do my job, is failing.

Please can somebody help, this is entirely unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem Creating VM Account (broadband) - Please Help

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, tstant,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos