Menu
Derek65
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Primary and secondary accounts

Hi,,my husband is the account holder,,I'm secondary apparently, as is the case when I've tried to sign up for my virgin media. Firstly, how do we sign up to my virgin media with the afore mentioned problem.Secondly, we are trying to sign  up to my virgin media to try and upgrade our mobile phones. We cant get through to anyone, tried email, text, telephone, called into our store....closed. Really frustrating and seems the only answer is to cancel the DD on the mobile accounts and go elsewhere....please help!

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Primary and secondary accounts

I don’t have a mobile from Virgin Mobile but I don’t think account support is through My Virginmedia, rather it has its own account logon:

https://mobile.virginmedia.com/ecare/login

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Derek65
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Virgin don't recognise the email address on any account...although that exact email address is the one they originally told me about our upgrade ..lol....no joy whichever way you turn

0 Kudos
Derek65
Joining in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi...getting completely frustrated with it all now...I've tried to sign up for my mobile again!!!!... seriously????....you dont recognise my mobile number now?...I've come to the conclusion that Virgin Media are impossible to reach....regardless of covid. My sons with EE and got an upgrade no problem. It seems that the answer is to cancel both our mobile phone direct debits through the bank( cant do it through you lot,, we can't contact you!!) And go with EE,,, cheers Virgin Media👍👍

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Derek65,

Thanks for posting on our forums and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the trouble you've had with both My Virgin Media and My Virgin Mobile accounts and registration.

I'm going to send you over a PM so I can help with this further from there. Please find my message over at the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
Derek65
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No reply

Hi...In response to my first post regarding issues with my virgin media not recognising myself or my husband,, I did have a response from a Beth G on the team. Unfortunately no response to my reply to said Beth. Rubbish service...anybody here from the VM team here to help?,, bearing in my mind two things...we go to work and are available in the pm only😔😔

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No reply

@Beth_G has been off shift since here last reply. I’m sure she’ll attend to you on her return.

Remember urgent support is via phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Derek65
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Fingers crossed hey ?

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Derek65,

I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond to your message any sooner - I haven't been on shift for the past two days.

I've responded to your PM so feel free to take a look whenever you get the chance.

Kind regards,

Beth