Menu
kango692
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Primary Account

My primary account was setup years ago and the email I used no longer exists.

How do I upgrade to a new email ?

I can access the secondary account but its limited what I can change .

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Primary Account

Hi kango692,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to are having issues due to the old email account you used now being unavailable, we would have given you a username when you set up the online account as long as you know what this is you can sign into your online account and then once in go into my preferences and change which email address you use there.

If you have accidently deleted your primary email we would need to raise a I T ticket to make one of your other emails the primary.

If this is needed I can help but would need account details to do this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send a request shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Primary Account

Hi kango692,

Thank you for coming back to me I am sorry for any frustration we aren't able to go into email information ETC for a 3rd party, I understand your mum isn't the best to deal with this however as advised you can set up a community account for her when you are together or give us a ring when with her and we will be able to help further.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos