Menu
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Price increase......

Without prior notification I've had email to say next payment is £7 per month increase.  Looking at my account in detail it appears I have been paying £3 a month more than the contract shows anyway!!  Have rung the call centre three times and can't get any sense out of them but would like this looked at or will cancel direct debit until it is sorted.  Can someone message me ASAP please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price increase......

What ever you do don’t cancel the direct debit before you get through to them on the phone as it will bring a World of hurt your direction for non payment of debt.

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

First of all, you should review your contract and every bill you have had. All changes of price, except general price increases, are documented in these sources.

It is likely the £3 increase was last year’s general price increase (October/November) and you will have been advised of this by email or letter.

The further increase will be a documented increase due to a welcome or loyalty discount ending.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

To demonstrate what I mean:

From my contract:

17E56D25-283E-421C-9E7E-63C9610739DC.jpeg

From every bill:

4B2D3BA5-AD0C-485A-B556-3EF9ECD56CC0.jpeg

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ernie.......I will have another look.

0 Kudos