Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase confusion

Grippets
Joining in

Hi,

Sorry for another price increase post. 

So I've received my letter explaining the price increase but the bit that's confusing me is the part that says I won't be affected until my current offers end which is April 2024 but then goes on to say my price will go up by £21.50 a month. Am I correct in saying that's from April 24?

Also I've already had communication from 02 saying that portion of my contract is going up so is this in addition to the £21.50? 

The final thing that's adding to my confusion is I'm being offered an automatic £10 ish off a month for 6 months, is that because of the 02 sim increase? 

20230313_155529.jpg

Hope that makes sense. 

Thanks

Regards Dean. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Grippets thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry for any confusion caused by your price increase correspondence. I would like to take look on your behalf, to offer you clarity. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

unisoft
Well-informed

@Grippets wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for another price increase post. 

So I've received my letter explaining the price increase but the bit that's confusing me is the part that says I won't be affected until my current offers end which is April 2024 but then goes on to say my price will go up by £21.50 a month. Am I correct in saying that's from April 24?

Also I've already had communication from 02 saying that portion of my contract is going up so is this in addition to the £21.50? 

The final thing that's adding to my confusion is I'm being offered an automatic £10 ish off a month for 6 months, is that because of the 02 sim increase? 

20230313_155529.jpg

Hope that makes sense. 

Thanks

Regards Dean. 

Whenever your contract offer ends, if its before April 2024, or after, then yes.....

So miss it for now till your offer period ends (whatever date that is) then an increase.

O2 is a separate contract so notified separately. It's not part of the £21.50 increase.

Where are you offered the extra discount? By ringing retentions? There is an automated offer because right now, people can leave minimum term contracts without financial penalty if done by date in the email. Only if the O2 SIM was bought as part of a VOLT package can you exit that side (O2).

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Grippets thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry for any confusion caused by your price increase correspondence. I would like to take look on your behalf, to offer you clarity. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R