Menu
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price hike if £30 per month

@Carolrose wrote:

They have rang me to say they can reduce my package and still charge me £12 per month extra I told them to go away and have a rethink 

have you cancelled yet?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Yes I’ve cancelled 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

After I cancelled they called me to offer what I had asked for

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@machineghost wrote:

After I cancelled they called me to offer what I had asked for

surely on principle you continued with your cancellation though?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@chenks wrote:
..... loyalty has nothing to do with it.

Almost right:  loyalty has "little" to do with it - but "laziness" has (probably) everything to do with it?

Thus the OP advises a £30 increase after 1 year  and offers no details of the "bundle" and continues with reciting a BB only VM offer of £50 without even mentioning  the actual  Tier!

Personally I think (a potential) V350 for £50 pcm is damn good value considering a comparison to my prebundle V200 of £53.80?  .......   😉   

Thus would I receive a similar (perhaps less than proportional half?) of the OP empathy if I complained that  during last year that my monthly bill had risen by more than £14 pcm  .....  !?  😞

Here we go:  £56.25 to £70.39**

Screenshot 2019-04-05 at 07.44.51.png

Of course this is  meaningless without a lot more context - 

So every 18months* I  ring (offshore CS religiously  first just to see if they've improved but after 1-2 mins depending on my lack of Hindi/Urdu I can't suppress laughing so politely transfer to ) UK Retentions and obtain the "pre bundlle discount" prices that have remained basically the same  "service" since Oct 2015:

V200(12) £53.80

FullHouseTV £37.05

V6 £5*

Talk Anytime £8

VoiceMail(Pro?) £2.25

Total £106.10 pcm*

Add LRS (196pa) and deduct upto £41 bundle (+ 22yr contiguous loyalty) discount.....  which of course will vary considerably depending  on an individuals  package anyway so we can't "generalise" and definitely not "compare directly" given the average users "lack of knowledge/experience/aptitude. and willingness" to supply even the basic environmental detail! 😛   

Nota Bene [*] :   Of course being a SU for 9+ yrs means many Trials and complications like (recently) loosing even further discounts for  continuously running 1 or more SamKnows monitoring, concurrent V200G Tiers (circa 2016) along with V6  Trials since 2015 all for the  price of suffering fools gladly ..... which I admit I'm still struggling to achieve after 45yrs in IT. ....   😛

EDIT[**]: ok my math may be geriatrically skewed .....  

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
DEFROCKED
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hi Horseman, Have you spoken to our customer relations team recently to look at you package? It does like like another discount has ended i would advised calling them to discuss your options.^PDe

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

@Paul_DN wrote:

Hi Horseman, Have you spoken to our customer relations team recently to look at you package? It does like like another discount has ended i would advised calling them to discuss your options.^PDe

Oh Bless you Paul -   Lisa in Retentions already sorted over a week ago - but I don't want to embarrass you further in public but WE do SERIOUSLY need a SU podcast training/discussion session via @Kev_B as I suspect it's unfairly dependent on Manchester group (cross)training and Level2 authentication which has built up a depressing backlog..... and community/SU need to understand better and support your Team more constructively without repeatedly wasting your time further!  

Thanks again for your suggestion and feel free to ignore my trailer and PM me if you have any queries/concerns/corrections or disciplinary leg slapping to offer....  😛

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
DEFROCKED