Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Price List

Hi

Do virgin publish a price list for each of their services separately, much like what's displayed on the VAT receipt they give  

Can't find one anywhere, the discounts they offer just muddy the water, and gives them the ability to charge what they like.to whom they like

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price List

There is no published price list & never has been, not from Virgin or any of the companies they took over.

There is also no published discounting structure outside of what is shown on VMs website.

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I understand about the discounting as this gives them flexibility

but they do have prices for individual products, they obviously don't want us to know

if you get a VAT receipt they are all priced separately

I'm still on an old package I have 150M broadband (which is no longer available) its £53.80 a month

the post introductory prices for broadband are £42 £47 £52 - 100 200 and 350 respectively are these not the standard prices

just another example of Virgin shafting their existing customers  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@pistonbroke wrote:

I understand about the discounting as this gives them flexibility

but they do have prices for individual products, they obviously don't want us to know

if you get a VAT receipt they are all priced separately

I'm still on an old package I have 150M broadband (which is no longer available) its £53.80 a month

the post introductory prices for broadband are £42 £47 £52 - 100 200 and 350 respectively are these not the standard prices

just another example of Virgin shafting their existing customers  

Another case of Virgin thinking you are happy paying these prices as you have not contacted them to renegotiate. The only way is to contact them, as they have no obligation to contact you & OFCOM have shied away from forcing providers to push better deals at existing customers.

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos