Menu
Jetson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Price Increase

Receive letter about the price increase from the 1st of March of £3.50 for my broadband, I took out 18 month contract in September 2020 which does not  expires till 17th March 2022 for the last 2 days I have tried to contact Virgin with no joy its virtually impossible to talk to anyone at Virgin these days. What I would like to know and clarified is that the  contact I signed up to will be honoured and the price increase will only be added once my contract expires on 17th March 2022. 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Price Increase

your contract allows for price increases its in the T&C you agreed to

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services 

Changes to prices, terms and conditions and the services we provide to you – See Sections K and N

-  We may increase our charges under this agreement at any time. We may also change these terms and conditions and the services that we have agreed to provide to you.

-  If we do any of these things and the changes are likely to materially disadvantage you we will notify you of this and you can cancel this agreement by giving us 30 days’ notice in accordance with Section N, and you will not need to pay an early disconnection fee.

apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thats the one. Didn't post it cus everyone read what they signed up to. Who would sign something without reading it right 😛

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos