Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Previous bill was 99 to cover 2 months but now 149?

Hi, 

I had a previous outstanding bill of £99 to pay by 30th march. Big issue was my bank didn't want to pay virgin on 30th because my bank provider had no clue that I was due to pay virgin a bill of £99 by 30th.

I thought the payment came out of my account on the 20th March which got me so less worried. But I was wrong, the payment didn't come out on the 20th. 

My cash was going through transitioning but later was declined by my bank because paymen was unauthorised by me. ANNOYING!

therefore virgin thinks I'm not paying the bill of £99. And because of covid-19, there's not enough staff to help me out with a phone call before we jump further into April.

But when I swapped from 30th March payment to direct payment. 

they went from £99 that covers March and April... to £47 that covers April for one month. THIS IS **bleep**!!

I WANT A VIRGIN EMPLOYEE ASAP 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Previous bill was 99 to cover 2 months but now 149?

I don’t understand what you are asking.

From your description, between you and your bank, you have failed to pay what you owe Virgin Media.

... or, perhaps, you could explain more fully.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Myself and my bank have failed to pay virgin, yes. 

my bill of £99 covered both February and March. because its supposed to be 47 x 2.

But virgin are expecting me to pay them a separate bill of another 47 for April to 20th May. but I thought I was only paying every 2 months.

Now all of sudden, its once a month. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

your first bill is 2 months (the current and the following. Then the next month its monthly. You pay a month in advance to the first bill is double

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@IronMaxwell 

So, to summarise, you’ve failed to pay Virgin Media what you owe because you don’t understand the payment terms for your contract?

0 Kudos