Menu
AlbiMisty
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Prepaid Package

I terminated my account in mid-August and I'm yet to receive the prepaid package to send my router back. I have called and contacted Virgin multiple times regarding this, and I've asked for the prepaid packaging to be sent at least three times without success. Each time the operator confirms that the package it's been sent and each time I just don't receive it, all I get is emails and messages asking me to send the router back. I have now received an email saying that if I don't send my router back within 9 days I will have to pay the fees. This is just getting beyond ridiculous. I can't be wasting any more time on this and most certainly not any money.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Prepaid Package

Thanks for the post AlbiMisty and welcome to our community.

Have you had any notification of the equipment charges being added to the account as if not it may not be chargeable if not returned so can be disposed of. 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
AlbiMisty
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I was notified multiple times, the last email saying that a replacement charge would be added to my account in 9 days if I don't return the kit.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, I'll pop you over a private message and we can check this for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos