Menu
Gavinb1995
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Premier Sports Cancellation

Last week 15th April I added Premier Sports onto my package and was told that it was 30 days notice I had to give to cancel, as I only wanted it for a month I cancelled later that day.

I have had notice that my account has changed in that Premier Sports has been added to my account but I have not had any further correspondence confirming it has been cancelled. I am looking to see if this could be confirmed as I am now wary that I may lose money as a result of a mistake or mishap from a Virgin employee

Is it possible for anyone to check this for me? Unable to phone or live chat due to time and I am night shift next few days so I any check for my own.

Cheers

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Premier Sports Cancellation

I've moved your post to the Account section which might get a quicker staff response.

I don't believe premium add-on cancellations are ever notified per-se - the staff team might be able to check for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Gavinb1995,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see of any confusion caused

This may be added to your bill for the following month as we bill in advance, can you confirm the date range on the bill and the value of the Premier Sports that's itemised?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Gavinb1995
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it’s been billed in advance, I was just wondering why I hadn’t received confirmation that it had been cancelled as I have had confirmation that it had been added and hoping I don’t have to pay an extra month

can pass account info if able to look

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can you please confirm what the bill states in terms of the date and the value that we're seeking to charge for Premier Sports?

I'm curious to see if this is a partial month cost, as this will symbolise that this has been cancelled for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos