Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pre-Install date - stuck in a customer service nightmare

Hello

The date for our pre install survey has moved everyday for the last two weeks. 

We have missed our original installation date and have had to extend our current service (at an extortionate rate) with our provider we should be exiting from.

Virgin media customer services have been next to no help. Even to the point where I would like to cancel any future services from VM and go back to my slower, albeit stable service provider for another contract period.

If this is your standard approach for new customer Onboarding then I am utterly speechless. For a technology service provider you have probably the worst systems and customer responses I have ever come across. How do you manage to retain current customers? Because new ones cannot even get into your network!!

Hopefully someone from VM can help here, because no one else has via the various methods you offer.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pre-Install date - stuck in a customer service nightmare

Hi PJMo, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm very sorry to hear about the delay with your installation, I can appreciate the hassle this will cause so understand your frustration.

It's disappointing this has caused you to reconsider the installation, unfortunately cancellation isn't something we're able to help with from here you would need to speak with the relevant teams

We can however check to see what's causing the delay and try to push things along if possible - just get back to me via PM and we'll do our best.

Tom

0 Kudos